Image Annotation Lab
- Label objects in images and videos for machine learning
- Use bounding boxes, polygons or free form curves
- Speed up your annotation work with the help of AI
- Enjoy automatic video annotation tools
- Load image frames directly from a video file
- Fine grained access rights management
- Keep your data private – no upload to the cloud
- No subscription plan – pay only what you really use
Note: The AI tools work best on a computer with a CUDATM enabled graphics card.
- There is no subscription fee or one-time payment.
- Image Annotation Lab only charges you when you export your labeled images.
- The export of an image with labeled objects costs roughly 0.01 US$ (irrespective of the number of annotated objects).
- Manually created bounding box annotations are completely free.
- Images containing automatically generated bounding boxes are roughly 0.001 US$.
- In order to test the software you get 30 exports for free.